Training that Pays Dividends
Are you interested in interactive training that generates tangible benefits?
- For safety training, improved risk management
- For high-turnover industries, speed to productivity, and improved retention
- For retail, improved sales team performance
There’s also the positive impact on your training budget. Interactive training has obvious cost advantages over a model that has to rely on classrooms, instructors, and paper. After the initial investment, the marginal cost continues to fall with each trainee.
But not all interactive training solutions are equal.
Quicksilver’s approach incorporates engaging techniques familiar to trainees from the Web and interactive gaming. There’s plenty of evidence that this approach significantly improves recall of key learning points – and it’s much more likely to get a positive review from your staff.
And let’s be clear: ‘engaging’ does not mean ‘lite’:
- We apply proven instructional design principles to the program design, and use interactive video and other tools to reinforce learning objectives.
- The module-based application collects data from each trainee such as score, completion and elapsed time for valuable management reports.
Our application runs locally or integrated with your learning management system.